SERGIO IL PATRIARCA ONLUS NON-PROFIT FOUNDATION
We all feel a strong need of unity and comprehension.
“To go beyond borders” and be together: this is the aim of the Sergio the Patriarch Foundation. The “monster” of Newtown would have been released from his violence if only he could have reached a dialogue and found a friendship.
- To host for one month, all the year round, groups of elderly people in need and troubled youths, for holidays and an exchange of views
- To organize week-long study meetings, all the year round, dedicated to matters of wine and psychiatry that require investigation and analysis.
- Two groups of houses in the woods overlooking the Chianti Classico hills in the heart of Tuscany for the old and the young
- A guest house with reception for seminars for students
- The farm of Montenidoli, which will offer facilities thanks to the wine and olive oil from the vineyards and olive groves on its lands.
- Help is needed in order to rebuild the house for the youngsters and drill a well for water.
- Most important is an organization that will have the capacity to build and spread a network around the world, organizing the people and letting the world know of the Foundation.
In the heart of Tuscany: 500 acres on the hill overlooking San Gimignano and facing the Chianti Classico area.
The great spirit of Sergio, who gave his life to teach difficult children and unsettled youngsters
In 1404 the farm of Montenidoli was given to the Hospital of Santa Fina, in the town of San Gimignano, “for salvation”
In 2013 the farm of Montenidoli is given to humanity for meekness, dialog, friendship.